HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
RC Construction WA Pty Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining safe work sites for employees, subcontractors and visitors by providing a working environment where all practicable measures are taken to ensure persons are not exposed to risk of injury or harm to health.
These goals will be achieved by;
- Ensure that everyone knows their obligations and relies on senior managers to provide visible leadership and commitment.
- Provide an OH&S system based on identifying, assessing, reporting and managing hazards.
- Comply with all applicable legislative standards and other relevant requirements.
- Develop skills and knowledge of our employees through inductions and training programs with the aim of eliminating work-related injury and illness.
- Ensure that objectives and targets are set, communicated and regularly reviewed so that we can continually improve.
- Communicate openly and honestly with our people, seeking a high level of participation and encouraging all employees to raise any safety-related issue.
- Report and thoroughly investigate all incidents and implement corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Provide the resources necessary to implement this Policy.
- Review on an annual basis its Work Health & Safety Management System to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.