KML Filtration Plant ProjectResources
RC Construction company is a leading company in construction and civil engineering projects. This post will give you an overview of our scope of work for one of our projects: the KML Filtration Plant Project.
The KML Filtration Plant Project is a large-scale infrastructure project that aims to provide water supply and hydroelectric power to the region.
RC Construction was responsible for the following tasks in the project:
- Bulk Earthworks
- Detailed Earthworks and backfill to all structures
- Supply and Installation of structures reinforcement (600 Tons)
- Supply and Installation of Formwork to all structures
- Manufacturing and Installation of all Precast Components
- Placement of In-situ Structural Concrete (3500m3)
- Supply and installation of electrical conduits and switch rooms
Our team is committed to providing high-quality work within budget and schedule. We have a team of professional engineers, technicians, and workers who are trained in safety and environmental standards. We use state-of-the-art tools and technology to ensure efficiency and accuracy. We also cooperate closely with our clients and stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction and expectations are met.
Client: Karara Mining Limited
Owner: Karara Mining Limited
Scope: Civil & Concrete Works Package
Location: Geraldton, Western Australia