PUMA Energy Bitumen ImportEnergy
RC Construction scope of work consists of the following:
- Detailed earthworks, backfilling and compaction
- Supply and Installation of reinforcement (450 Tons)
- Supply and Installation of Formwork
- Construction of Pedestals and Pipe Supports
- In-situ Stormwater Pit Construction
- Supply and Installation of Structural Concrete Slabs, Gantries, Pump Bunds, Tank foundations, Concrete hardstand, Filtration Basin (4800m3)
- Manufacturing and Installation of precast bridge planks including Abutment construction
- Manufacturing and Installation of precast bund walls
- Asphalt, Line Marking and Signage Works.
Client: Puma Energy Australia
Owner: Puma Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Scope: Civil Works Package
Location: Kwinana, Western Australia.
EPCM: Lanskey Constructions