RC Construction WA Pty Ltd is committed to conducting our business activities to minimise environmental risk and, wherever practicable, eliminate adverse environmental effects.
To meet our commitment, we will:
- Ensure that everyone knows their obligations and relies on senior managers to provide visible leadership and commitment.
- Provide an Environmental Management System based on identifying, assessing, reporting and managing risks.
- Aim to continually improve environmental performance by ensuring that objectives and targets are set, communicated, regularly reviewed and incorporated into specific project requirements.
- Prevention of pollution is to be a consideration in all our activities.
- Comply with all applicable legislative standards and other relevant requirements.
- Only do business with suppliers and subcontractors who commit to and support this policy.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of our employees through inductions and training programs.